We are looking for a motivated and driven Nutritionist to play a central part in this young, fast moving company. The role of Nutritionist requires you to deliver evidencebased
nutritional expertise to all aspects of the business. You will have an aptitude for science, good communication skills and the capability to multitask and work independently. You will ensure the services the business develops are nutritionally robust, inputting in the design, development and marketing of products and services.
You will be part of a startup consisting of a team of technologists, nutritionists and marketing experts who, on a 24/7 basis, engage with a global community of conscious eaters ranging from severe allergy sufferers to people who are on a lifestyle diet. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver complete customer satisfaction whilst remaining credible.
- A point of contact to support users with enquiries specifically related to food and nutrition
- Underpinning nutrition specific app issues and/or queries and providing resolutions
- Working with the tech team to fix errors and improve the accuracy of the information contained in the database
- Validation of the company database of food and drink products and recipes to ensure it accurately reflects primary data
- Keeping company up to date with nutrition news: government policy/ nutrition guidelines/ key opinion leaders/ publications/ presentations. Proactively undertake horizon scanning, ensuring the team are abreast of external updates in food and nutrition
- Input into other aspects of the business including social media, community, marketing and research activities
- To input into R&D projects, identifying partnerships with centres of scientific excellence to address current and potential challenges and business opportunities
- Defining and development of diets using an evidencebased approach to enable continual updates our food search and discovery app
- Work with the technical teams to drive implementation of app enhancements
- To ensure all nutritional strategies and programmes are underpinned by sound science and associated business risks are clearly identified and articulated
- Monitoring and managing nutritional conversations on social media and wider media publications
- Content creation for our community
- BSc in Nutrition or equivalent
- At least an Associate Registered Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition
- Previous experience working with online databases desirable
- Strong computing skills including Google Docs and online databases
- Meticulous with a methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, organised, presentable, efficient and selfmotivated
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of quality assurance
- Some compliance and testing experience
- A strong understanding of EU food labelling and product legislation
- Extensive nutrition knowledge of food allergies, intolerances and lifestyle diets
- The ability to work as part of a team and build successful working relationships
What we offer
An exciting, fastpaced and challenging career! The chance to work with worldclass subject matter experts from varied backgrounds. As you’d expect from a company innovating in the food space through the creative use of technology, we support a progressive working approach for our employees. Where possible we can accommodate a later start or earlier finish to the working day.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial, dynamic and creative people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to empower consumers and improve people’s quality of life and we’ll support you every step of the way as you build a rewarding career.
We are looking to interview immediately so if you feel that you meet the criteria, please apply!